Cage-Free Overnight Boarding
Our overnight boarding is designed to be stress-free and fun for your dog. We wouldn’t want our dogs stuck in a cage or kennel while we vacation, and we don’t want that for your dogs, either.
Our boarding is cage free, staffed 24 hours a day by our CPR and First Aid daycare staff, and designed to give your dog lots of exercise, stimulation and fun. Dogs are not crated or kenneled. They have the freedom to choose to sleep in dog houses, on dog beds, blankets, or curled up with an employee (a favorite choice amongst most dogs.)
Dogs staying with us overnight get to play in daycare all day with their friends and can choose to snuggle up with a best buddy overnight, to cuddle with an employee, or to sleep quietly by themselves in one of our dog houses. Dogs are only separated for meal times.
Crate training at home? We have found that having a different routine overnight here will not set back your crate training efforts at home. We recommend you try going cage free. We do, however, have crates available upon owner request.
We want your dogs tired for their overnight stay, so drop off early so they get lots of play with their friends before their first night!
Drop-off is as early as 6:30am weekdays and 9am weekends and holidays.
Rate includes daycare all day and cage free boarding overnight.
Pick-up is by 9:30am on pick-up date, or daycare charges apply until pick-up.
Important Boarding Reminders:
• All dogs must pass a temperament test to participate in our Cage Free Boarding.
• All dogs must have attended at least 1 half day of daycare prior to scheduling overnight Cage Free Boarding. This allows us to make sure your dog will not be stressed in the daycare/free play environment.
• We want your dogs tired so they sleep well in our Cage Free environment, so bring them in early on their first day of their stay.
• Pick up is by 9:30am for an overnight stay. If you would like to pick up after 9:30am we will check your dog into daycare for either a half day (pick up by 1pm, $13) or a full day (pick up by 7pm, $21). Just let us know what works for you!
• Dogs in overnight Cage Free Boarding are fed either our food or yours for meals. We serve Taste of the Wild foods and will gladly feed your dog our food or any food you provide for your dog. We welcome all diets and special feeding instructions. Just let us know your dog’s particular dietary needs. Our food or yours, dining is included in the boarding cost.
• Is your dog used to having a lunch or nap during the day. Naps and lunches are free during your dog’s boarding stay. Just let us know when you drop off your pup.
• If your dog is on any type of medication, we would be happy to administer them to your dog during their stay. Of course, there is no charge for this service. Please be sure to label the medication clearly with your dog’s name and dosing instructions.
• Please do not bring toys, beds or blankets. We provide them for all the dogs. Thank you!
Dogs must wait at least 48 hours after applying topical flea and tick medication before coming back for any group play experience at Good Mojo.
Right-click here to download a pdf of the enrollment form.
Want to check out our NEW webcams? Click here for instructions.